Thursday, April 7, 2011

Moving on up






In one week I will consider myself truely independent because I will be moving out and no longer having a roommate. It is a bitter sweet moment, I'm excited to take the next step to becoming a sucessful independent woman however it can be a litte overwhelming. To be honest I have not packed one box. Everything is still in its orignal place (organized chaos). I constantly tell myself that I work best close to the deadline but in reality, I'm don't believe I'm ready for the big change that is about to happen.  The only thing keeping me focused is relazing that this is only a small obstacle I must overcome to achieve my dreams in life.  If you ever get to a point where you are just about to give up don't. The fight is almost over you just have to get back in the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment