Sunday, April 24, 2011

Living for the Weekend

 The weekend is over and it's time to get ready for the work week. My weekend was very exciting I wish it didn't have to end. Friday night my sweetheart and I went on a double date with a classmate. His girlfriend was quite interesting. I'm going to think positive on the situation and leave at just that. We went to see Scream 4. I am a huge horror film fan. I don't know what it is but I love to be scared. The movie was fabulous just like I thought it would be. When I was younger I watched the Scream trilogy and really enjoyed the who done it plot. I thought I had it figured out in the most recent film but I was completely wrong, I enjoyed that it had a different twist at the end.

Saturday night I went to Bentley's House of Soul for a birthday party. A majority of my family came to celebrate. DJ Crisis was there and I was too hype. He definitely knows how to get a crowd going. I don't think there was one time where people weren't on the dance floor. Since the dance floor is my favorite place to be at the club, I don't think I moved from there until it was time to go.  I also ran into an old friend while there which was a nice surprise.

I need to get back in the gym because Sunday morning I woke up with leg cramps. Going out the previous night showed me how out of shape I really was. Sunday morning I went to church with my sweetheart. I really liked the service for Easter Sunday. They didn't have a guest speaker like some churches sometimes do but they had a skit of a Roman soldier telling his story of the cruifixication of Jesus Christ.  They also have an amazing praise team called Acapello. The group consists of eight adults but they sound as if it were a full mass choir. They have the most beautiful voices.

~Amore~

No comments:

Post a Comment