Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Just the Beginning

I could say that this isn't going to be like any blog you've ever read but I would be kidding myself. However, I can say that some things I have experienced in my life are like no other person. Just as the title implies I can get myself into tricky situations. Got 2 Be More Careful was created for me to share some of the things in life that have shaped me into the person I am along with other randomness that finds its way in. Since I'm single you know that I will  speak on relationships. You thought this was different right? Yeah it is, don't worry I won't spend all my time bashing men.  A little bit of everything will be addressed. Hopefully this wont be the first and last time you read my blog.  Enjoy!

~Amore~

1 comment:

  1. cant wait 2 c wat u have 2 say and put out there hope its good wait wait it betta b good r we gone have sum probs

    ReplyDelete