Monday, May 9, 2011

Running out of time



Well once again its the beginning of the week, and as you already know its Weekend Recap. Its never enough time to truely enjoy the last two days on the week. If only I was an heir to a multi billion dollar company I wouldn't know what it feels like to work. Oh well.

So on Friday I went to see Jumping the Broom by T.D.Jakes. It was such a great film. All the actors did a wonderful job and really gave you a glimpse into the character portrayed. It would be really nice if there was a sequel to the film.

Saturday I went to Bailey's Bar to see the Mosley and Pacquiao fight. I really don't care for boxing but I'm trying new things in 2011. It was so intense, of course I had to go for the little man thinking he would be quick on his feet. I couldn't have been more right. They call him Pac-man and I could definitely see why. The fight lasted the full 12 rounds and he didn't look tired at all. I became a Pac-man fan that night.

Sunday was Mother's Day so of course I spent the day with my beautiful mother and darling sister.  We had a very nice relaxing time at home just enjoying each others company.    

~Amore~

Tuesday-Breaking Promises

No comments:

Post a Comment