Monday, May 30, 2011

Relax and Unwind




Hope you all had a great weekend. Since it's Memorial Day some are still enjoying their three day weekend. So, its official summer and I have absolutely nothing planned. Only because I plan to relax and unwind before the fall semester of school. Last weekend was very relaxing, I spent time with my family and my sweetheart.

Friday I went to a new poetry spot called Nashville Social Exchange, it was very nice. Something different than the usual club or bar scene. Everyone was cordial with one another. there was a live band and they rocked the house, every member was great at their own talent. Saturday I spent the afternoon learning  more about my area. Since I recently moved I still don't know where everything is. It was quite an adventure, good thing my sweetheart was there to guide me along the way.

Saturday evening I played cards at my cousins. I love playing cards with her. We talk a lot of trash especially me and I usually end up losing. Or maybe I just let her win. I will never tell. But, that is usually how our impromptu parties get started. All we need is a deck of  cards, a little family gossip and a good bottle of wine. Sunday I went to a birthday party with my sweetheart. It was nice. His cousin, the birthday girl had a great time. She had so many cards and cash!! I realized that I will be having more parties in the future. Hopefully I be as lucky as her when mine comes.....(June 16)

Today, Monday, I hope to get some things around the house done. I still have a few things here and there to put up. But I couldn't do that until I talked with my followers. I also want to get finished with my list.  (The List) I'm currently working on number 3 cooking more and trying new meals.

How was your weekend? Did you spend time relaxing or was it a busy three days? If you started a list how far are you from completion and what is going to be on your next list?

 Have a great Memorial Day!!!

~Amore~

No comments:

Post a Comment