Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Life in the Fast Lane


Well if you are just waking up from a hangover I'm sad to tell you that today is Monday!!! So get up and get ready to start the work week.  As every Monday I provide you with a little insight to my wild and crazy life (not really).

Friday I went to see Fast Five, the last Fast and Furious movie ( I think). The movie was fantastic! All the actors from the other movies were in the latest film and it was just what i was expecting to see. Fast cars and money. There is one scene in the movie where The Rock and Vin Diesel have it out. All I have to say is that The Rock put up a good fight. The man spit out glass...wild. I would definitely go see the movie again.

Saturday I finally moved everything out of the old place. Next time I'm paying movers to move and setup the new place. Its so time consuming and i just don't have extra time for that. Sunday was very relaxing and spent fixing up the new place. I hope that it can be done within the next few weeks so I can have a house party. Enjoy your week!

~Amore~

No comments:

Post a Comment